|My first bump picture, pregnant with Rose|
every one assumed I would give her up.
- You are told you need to become perfect.
- You try your best because the afterlife you get depends on it.
- You slip up, small or big it doesn’t matter, you’re not perfect.
- The guilt sets in.
- You repent.
- You do your best, but make the same slip up again, you’re human.
- The guilt sets in again but this time self doubt follows.
- The self doubt overcomes you, because no matter how hard you try, you always slip up, because being perfect is impossible.
- The guilt that your family will not be eternal weighs on your shoulders.
|The adorable Rosalie. I love being a mom. |
I am so glad I kept her. She was a few days old here.
|Rose and me a days ago. Whenever I do my|
make up she asks me to draw a heart on each hand.
I am glad I was excommunicated.